Our mobile practice enables our clinicians to travel to clients’ homes to administer skilled, evidenced-based services. We also provide services in community settings such as fitness centers, stores, via telehealth, coffee shops and even outdoors! Clients can also work with their clinicians in our stationary, outpatient clinics.
Our goal with every client is to provide meaningful, effective, skilled interventions. If you have questions about what you may need, call our office to inquire at (970) 204-4331.
- Physical Therapy to prevent falls and improve balance, pain & flexibility.
- Occupational Therapy promotes safety & independence despite illness or injury. Specialized dementia services available.
- Driving Rehabilitation provides information around community mobility, driving performance and the road ahead.
- Speech Therapy helps treat issues related to swallowing, communication & cognition.
- Incontinence Programming: Stop bowel & bladder dysfunction! Incontinence is not a normal part of aging.
- Licensed Clinical Social Work: Counseling & psycho-social services in your home .
- Care Management: Navigate the aging process with your loved one through support & expert guidance.
- Massage Therapy: Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of a massage at our outpatient clinic or in the comfort of your home.
- Senior Fitness Programs to help build strength, endurance & flexibility.
Services are available in Northern Colorado, Denver, Colorado Springs and Gunnison areas. Contact our office for more details. Services are dependent on location.
*Keep in mind people receiving Hospice services can also access any of the services above.