We provide comprehensive and quality care to assist children from birth to 18 years of age throughout the developmental spectrum.
Areas we support children:
- Environmental Modification: Optimization of home, school, daycare and community environments to promote age appropriate movement.
- Daily Routines: Support clients and their families in activities of daily living to increase independence for the client and decrease stress for families.
- Parent and Family Education: provide the most comprehensive support through education to promote each child’s optimal development.
- Adaptive Equipment: Recommend appropriate equipment and for goal achievement such as orthotics, walking wings, and adaptive bikes for improved community involvement.
- Referrals: Provide referrals as needed for most appropriate and comprehensive support including dietitians, incontinence management, behavioral therapy, etc.
Our ultimate goal is to maximize our client’s independence, while also supporting the family in their growth. Call us today for more information.